Jesus Christ calls us to be a faith community that nurtures ALL people in spiritually transforming relationships with God, others, and all creation.
In response to Christ’s call, we are committed to:
- Providing vibrant, dynamic and meaningful worship experiences around the Lord’s Table.
- Helping all to be accepted and nurtured in our faith community.
- Growing and maturing in our understanding of Jesus and His gospel.
- Celebrating the diversity that exists among us.
- Inviting all to share the love and grace of Christ and welcome them into His church.
- Standing with those in need.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Spirituality – We affirm that our journey must be shaped by the depth of our relationship to God found through Jesus Christ and by the love and compassion we have for others. We commit ourselves to deepening these relationships through continuous study, prayer, meditation and interaction with others.
- Koinonia – We offer a depth of hospitality where persons from differing ideological, theological, cultural, social and racial backgrounds can experience true Christian community and engage in experiences where each can grow spiritually and intellectually through meaningful dialogue with those having different life and faith experiences.
- Serving Others – As a congregation we are blessed with the abundance of god’s graces and gifts and accept our responsibility to share that abundance with those less fortunate than we in meaningful, significant and expanding ways.
- Worship – The value that provides substance and meaning to our ministries and that strengthens our relationship with God, others and the world is found around the Lord’s Table as we engage in spiritually enriching, meaningful and inspirational worship experiences.